"Most American teenagers are homophobic until they discover the internet - or Glee."
Dan Howell speaking the hilarious truth (via thatsmistertoyou)
"Minerva McGonagall Potter I named you after the bravest person at Hogwarts. "
"Dad you named me after a girl."
“Listen son you talk like that around McGonagall you’ll get your ass handed to you turned into a goblet and be forced to drink from it.”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
I’ve been living without wifi for the past four days. I feel like I’m in the jungle.
And here he is before his haircut.
He is evolving…
Have you ever been so mad you learned how to walk